Wednesday 23 November 2011

Lucid Dreaming and Primary School

On Saturday the 15th January I woke up remembering the dream. Most of it anyway. I was back in primary school again... for about the 50 millionth time. And for some reason I was wearing a Sunderland shirt... strange. On the massive field with trees at the back were racks of clothes everywhere, and I was in search of my group. Why? I do not know. But then out of nowhere from a corner was my group sitting around a table. My old primary school friends, so I went and joined them. Everything then went silent. And I read a small passage out from a sheet. To long ago now to remember what it said. Then, it ended. I cant remember from after that. 

Then the lucid dreaming began. I suddenly knew what I was doing, unlike in my primary school, it all changed. I was walking on a path, trees on the left of me and shops on the right of me. Then I started sprinting for some reason. Then off the path I met a friend from university... and then blank. I can't remember. 

But after that I had another dream. I feel that it was connected to the lucid dreaming, but I simply cant remember. I was near home. A busy road on the right of me and fence on the left. I was hiding, I was running away from someone, or some people. Then all of a sudden my year 6 teacher came from somewhere and started chasing me and some people. I don't know who they were. Then over the busy road and into the open field. We stopped suddenly, and were caught. The end. 


I know I miss my primary school and friends. But don't have many memories of it. I think maybe its because the school is just behind my house and can see it. I don't even walk over there much. I just find it strange whenever I dream about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment