Sunday 20 November 2011

My Dream Pad

My dream pad started on Thursday 13th January 2011. I thought it was time to write down my dreams and interpret them. I realise over the past 11 months I usually have the same dreams and understand them finally. I dreamt the previous night I was sprinting out of my old school  and onto the field. The massive green field with the trees behind it. I dream of it a lot. There was a lot of people there, so I kick start from the ground and into the air. And that's all I could remember. 

But I know why I dreamt it. Because I miss it, I miss being there and the people. But its all in the past now and there's no way of going back. All I can do is dream about it though. And I will in the future. So best to plan ahead for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment