Sunday 5 February 2012

Fractured Shoulder in a Bowling Alley

So last night I dreamt of being in a bowling alley. Not something I dream of a lot, a bit of a one off. I'm there with friends from school, something I do a lot when I go out with them. But this was different. The whole bowling alley looked different. The alleys were in the middle, and people were walking around them, and there were amusements behind me which I kept running to and wasting my money on. Something which I also do in real life. The big moment was when I fractured my shoulder. I looked up at the screen, which was all blurry and I couldn't make out what it said. Oh well, I thought, I picked up a bowling ball and just went for it. The ball went flying down and I landed straight on my right shoulder. No one really came to help me. The kids in the alley next to us kept bowling and I watched them. So I just lay there and watched the rest of the game. I then woke into reality lying in the same position. I just laughed about it, and got out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment