Tuesday 29 May 2012

Dreaming

So... after a lot of uni work gone on I am back to blogging. And this time I will stick to it. No more work til October! This makes me happier. I've been dreaming a lot lately... one dream sticks out to me though which I am thinking a lot about. Gladiators. Yes I know it sounds wacky but I dreamt of the TV series Gladiators. I'm seeing the power ball game, and I am running to the other side, but I've been jumped on and held to the ground, and I can't get out of it. The memory has faded over time and this is all I can remember. 


Another dream I remember is another flying dream. I have had a lot of flying dreams and I know what these symbolise. Freedom, and the ability to do what I want when I want, and I love it. The dream has faded a lot now, and I'm not writing them down when I wake up. I know I should, its the only way to remember them. Anyway... I remember this dream, there was a lot of running. I was running away from someone, I kept looking back but couldn't see them, weird. I managed to jump over a really high wall with spikes on them. And there was a final wall ahead of me, only a short one though, and I got over it. Then I was flying high, and I felt so free and loved it. But the next thing I know there is a helicopter above me and some people near by. I am on a bed and a zip is coming over me.. and a man talking over me. I can't remember what he said now, it has faded. I'm hoping it will come back to me at some point. I know in the future I will write them in my dream pad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment