Sunday 3 June 2012

Killer Bugs

I stupidly again didn't write my dream down again so its now faded on me. But I remember the whole killer bug thing in a house. I felt scared... but it wasn't much of a nightmare. I remember a lot of beetles running around me... at one point they ran up to a man and went into his head. I knew it was the end of him so left the room. I was holing a baseball bat and managed to kill some of them. Then... I went into a room where my parents were. I felt scared then, I didn't want them to die. But for some reason they went nowhere near them, and it all ended, I don't know if I woke up or something else happened. But I had another dream I was in a shop. I don't remember much, I knew I should have written it down. My dream pad was on my desk and I've just pulled it out. So I'm gonna use it more often. And read through old dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment