Friday 6 December 2013

Swimming and the Police

I had a really strange dream that I was back at my old swimming baths last night. It was all fantastic but the layout wasn't the same, the diving board wasn't a diving board. It was a massive slide going into the baby pool. Which looked almost broken. There was a lot of people who I didn't know, there were people on the side I was on, and people on the opposite side. We were about to race. But they were starting on the opposite side to me. When we finished I asked if we could re race... but they all said no as it was a fair race... which it clearly wasn't. After... I went into the water and swam to the other side... I got out.. and that's when the police appeared. 

I tried pushing someone into the water who was a lot bigger than me. It clearly wasn't going to work... so I pushed in someone smaller than me. People started running after me... so I ran around near where the changing rooms were. There were people sitting at a table... so I went around and hid in the corner. Because that was clearly a smart idea. I looked around and two police officers were there... I tried to run around the table... but they managed to catch me. It's all a blur after that.. as my alarm woke me up into the real world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment