Sunday 1 December 2013

Holiday, Old Friends and Work Friends

I had one of those dreams where I was in Spain with my old friends and I thought it was real. It was one of those normal nights where we're all sitting around the caravan having a nice time and enjoying the scenery. I remember it well.... we always chose the caravan park at the end, we were near the shower and had all of our friends around us. The dream I had felt to real and I actually thought it was to true... until I woke up from it, this will be a dream that I will never forget. 

The last dream I had was about working the british heart foundation again. Those dreams seem to be coming back now. This one was weird. I was sitting at a desk and I had a science test to do. The first thing.. was to write my name on it, and I was having difficulty doing it. I kept messing up my first name and had to keep rubbing it out, which was annoying me greatly. At one point I had my manager yelling in my face repeatedly because I was doing something wrong, what I don't know but whatever it did was annoying her greatly. It was still a fun dream that I won't forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment