Tuesday 27 December 2011

The End of the World

Never in my whole life I have dreamt of the end of the world, until last night. It was so weird, and felt like I was stuck in the dream. It started with me looking out of my mam and dad's bedroom window looking out onto the street. There were cars out, but it seemed dead, and I was the only person in the house. I watched some cars go in and out of the street, then I finally decided it was time to do something. So... for some reason I took my mam's car keys and went off in it. Yet I have my own car, but didn't go in it. 

So I'm off driving, and out of no where my mate appears in the car who I have known for the past 17 years. We go to the local shop, and on the dual carriageway... and then the car stops. We get out, and join a pack of people walking through snow. I know its cold so I wrap it warm. I manage to get ahead of the pack and start to lead it. As I look back they start to have a snowball fight... because they know its the end of the world, and just want to have some fun. And then I wake up, back into reality. All I know is that it is one of the strangest dreams I have had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment