Sunday 2 September 2012

Horror Films, Running Away and the Lion King

Got another dream where I didn't write it down. After reading it I remember all of it, and all from last Sunday as well. It started by a swimming pool, and it was a bit like the final destination and saw films. I thought something bad was going to happen to the people around me. The feeling of fear. Then I went into a room opposite and I had the same feeling. But now I don't remember much. 

Then I was in a sports hall. With my Gran, like I would... I fly up near a wall and look down at her. For some reason I want to run away from her. I run down corridors as fast as I can pushing through doors. I get to the toilets at the end and rush in. I get into a cubicle and feel safe. I turn to the window and jump out.. and realise I'm carrying a bag and wearing my black 3/4's.... strange. I walk across some grass and sand and meet my dad, and some people I went on holiday with. Oh the memories. We start talking about going to Spain, I would love to go back, but I know it would never happen. 

Then I'm not joking when I saw I dreamt about the Lion King. I was with one of the lions from the second film and was near pride rock... something was falling down and I wanted to get away. It then repeated itself... and I did the same thing, and I then woke up. It's to weird dreaming about Disney films. 

No comments:

Post a Comment