Thursday 30 August 2012

Motorbike Crash, Holiday and Peter Pan

So I had numerous dreams again last night. The one that sticks out the most is the motorbike crash, I felt pain again. Pain in dreams is starting to come back frequently. I remember I was riding a motorbike down a street and I then crashed and flipped off the bike. I had a stinging feeling in my leg and the fingers on my left hand were shaking in a alien like way... weird... I couldn't move and some guy had called for an ambulance. About half an hour or so passed and I started complaining, it was taking ages for the ambulance to get there and I was lying in pain and couldn't move... I can't remember much after that dream. 

Then came the holiday part. There was people in my back garden who I used to go on holiday with and I was having the time of my life. People came and went... I can't remember much of this dream. The main highlight of this dream was walking up  near a ledge seeing a group of people... and thinking what I was going to wear. I was wearing jeans... and thought it was to hot... and didn't know whether I had 3 quarters with me. We were going somewhere and I washed my hair, my sister was complaining she wanted to get to a restaurant on time, but my mum said I washed my hair and she had to wait for me. And that's all I remember from that dream.  



I'm not joking when I say I had a dream from Peter Pan and Tinkerbell in Kingdom Hearts. I have been playing this game at my friends lately and lets say... came a bit addicted to it. I dreamt that I was walking along some kind of waterfall. I slipped, and Peter Pan came down below and was telling me to take his hand. Tinkerbell was at the side trying to help  me. I took his hand and helped me back up. I was then flying around with him which seemed really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment