Wednesday 15 August 2012

BHF... Again!

I dreamt about the shop again. My subconscious is trying to tell me something. I can't help dreaming about it! I know it holds a special place with me. And the funny thing is I volunteered there last year tomorrow. I will be posting a special status on facebook. Anyway, in my dream I went into the shop knowing my best friend was in, the manager I liked and another good friend. We were on the shop floor and were having a good banter, and a thought came to my mind... we're back to the good old times. Across the road, we witness a fight in the shop opposite. So me being me... I watch. After that finishes, I start to tidy the shop for no apparent reason. I go under the book shelves near the back of the shop and get things from under them. Next thing, I am carrying a carrier bag with something in it, I can't remember what now. I then go near my manager who is on the til and give her it. And that's the end of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment