Tuesday 18 September 2012

In Trouble With The Police

I again had another dream of being in trouble with the police. This is starting to become frequent now. I was walking along in a shopping centre with hardly anyone around. Two guys come out and I see the police ahead of me. I talked to them, made them walk in front of me so I could walk past without them noticing me. It worked well, but I turned around and broke away from them. The police started to run after me, and I ran. I came out of the centre and ran for my life. I then remember jumping really high and landed on top of a building so they couldn't see me. That worked to. It felt like a day later and in the morning I thought I would go explore. A guy who appeared out of nowhere told me it was not a good idea as the police would catch me, but I didn't listen. I went off, and seconds later the police were after me. Not a good idea. I was then caught and hauled to the ground. Apart from that, it was quite an enjoyable dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment