Saturday 2 March 2013

Sleep Paralysis

So last night was one of the weirdest nights I've hard. First off I had a weird dream that some people from my other world turned me into a bug because I pissed them off to much. I was convinced that they were witches, it really freaked me out and I generally thought they wanted to kill me. They couldn't stop laughing, I didn't find it funny at all. I was small and thought people wanted to squish me, in a library. They were to busy doing other stuff, which was good for me. 

Then, I woke up and went back to sleep. That's when it turned weird. I heard an alarm go off and thought it was a car alarm. I tried to get up to move the curtain out of the way, but I couldn't move at all, and freaked out. I watched my arms as I tried to move them, but they did nothing. The alarm was still going off. I thought it was mine and didn't know what to do, I then thought it could be anything. But I still couldn't move and freaked out more. In the end, I woke up in real life and was very confused. At first I thought I was paralyzed  but then moved my arms and was alright. I then went out of my room to ask my friends what was going out, there was an alarm and it was our alarm, I just slept through it. It has been one of the weirdest nights of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment