Monday 31 December 2012

The Witch, My Home, and Marks and Spencers

I've left it late on new years eve night to blog some dreams. The Witch from the other night and my home and marks and spencers from last night. And I now don't remember much from the other night, so that really does teach me a lesson. I think it was near my home, and there was some kind of witch. I felt fear, and then in the end found out I was the witch. If i wrote it down I would have remembered more, shame I didn't. New years resolution, note down dreams more. 

And last night. I had a few dreams. And can still remember them quite well. Especially around my home. Very frequent now. And an explanation to this? I'm moving out soon. It will be a bit hard as it is the first time I've moving away from my parents. Advantages.. its only 20 minutes down the road and I can come up here any time. I'm leaving behind a lot, but I'm seeing everything as an advantage. Who knows, I could be happier there, and I think I will. Anyway, last night, I dreamt I was flying around my home a lot. Like, a lot. The windows were open and there were a few people in. So finally at one point, I went in the spare room window, and from then. Can not remember what happened, might come back to me later. 
 
Another dream I remember quite frequently, being at marks at spencers. I was at the checkout and was with a friend who I used to work with. The weird thing is the last time I saw her was about January/February time. And that was a long time ago. I was at the checkout and we were about about 10 or so things. She had no money so looked towards me, I said I had my card with me so I put it in the machine. I paid for the things and we went off. She disappeared. Then I was walking through the metro centre and found out it was over a thousand pound. So I tried to find her, tried to call her and couldn't get through to  her, so I was really pissed off. And that is all I remember. Tomorrow is a new year, and one of my resolutions is to note down dreams more.

No comments:

Post a Comment