Tuesday 1 January 2013

Primary School

I've left it late again to blog. And yet, I have forgotten most of last nights dream. However, I remember being at primary school, for the hundredth time. I really do miss being a child. And I really have forgotten mostly of what happened. The only thing that I remember is being in the schoolyard, running and flying around. And the field, the field is unforgettable. The weird thing is that I live right next to it. All I have to do is look out of my bedroom window and I can see where it is. But now there are trees in the way, so I can't see. I always have memories come to me when I look out of the window, and I'm moving out soon, quite soon. It will be hard, but I know I can do it. And I remember in the dream walking out of the school near the bus stop, which again, is a place I have to look out of the window and I can basically see. Oh the memories, I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment