Friday 27 January 2012

2012 - The End of the World

I actually dreamt of this last night. 2012 and the end of the world. Second time this year I've dreamt about the end of the world, that's just scary. But its only a dream, and dreams don't come true. It felt weird. Standing on top of a building watching people die and buildings collapse in front of me. I found myself crying watching it. I told my friend it cant be real and I didn't want to die. But he said it was real and we were going to die. Which made me panic more. I looked down, and saw lava, which was sucking up the building we were standing on. I then panicked more. 

My friend made me look at him, and assured me everything was going to be okay. In the dream, I didn't really want to believe that, and I didn't know I was dreaming. He then told me to close my eyes, so I did. He then counted to three, and made me count with him. So I did. And the building was sucked into the lava and we died. I woke up reality a second later and thought it couldn't have been any more weird. I know this is going to be a dream I will always remember. No doubt I'll probably dream about the end of the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment