Saturday 14 January 2012

The Lonely Snail on the Roof

Again another morning this week I woke up feeling sorry for a lonely snail I dreamt about, and which isn't real. This again was in my old primary school, and on the black roof in the play yard. But the play yard is filled with water and feels like I am watching a film. On a raft there is a snail, floating up slowly to the roof. Being curious, I decide to follow it. As it goes onto the roof, I do, and there is then another snail. I don't know what happens next but it all seems a blur and everything goes to fast. Next thing I know they are both on the raft and sailing away together. The snail wasn't so lonely anymore, and I woke up thinking what was I doing before I went to sleep last night? My dreams seem to be getting weirder and weirder by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment