Monday 9 January 2012

Keep Fit and Spanish Holiday

One morning last week I woke up remembering this dream. It was one I did not write down but I still remember clearly now. I'm in this hall where I used to go for keep fit. My old friend is there and the window is open. So I decide I'll not do anything, and jump out the window. But the next thing I know is that the instructor comes and pulls me back in, and then locks the window. So my means of escape are ruined. I am then forced to hold hands with people and run around in a circle, and that was pretty much it. 

Next, I am in a Spanish campsite, Castella it was called, among my friends and family. Just like the old times, and just how I liked it. My favourite holiday which I miss and sometimes dream out. We are at the pool, a huge group of us, but it isn't much of a pool. It is covered by mud and people around us digging the mud out. I stand there, looking confused. That's all I remember from that dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment