Saturday 14 January 2012

Mini Avatars

The film Avatar cheers me up every time I see it. The other morning when I woke up I remember having a dream about them, it was weird, I never usually dream about films but this one I have. There are all these mini avatars fighting around me throwing swords and arrows, some coming in my ear, so I pull them out and I can feel them all at the same time. I know that I am lucid dreaming, so roam around and throw the avatars off the ground. But more appear and I am surrounded by mini avatars. I was positively doomed. I also felt stuck in the dream and there was no way out. But in the real world I heard next door neighbours dog barking, and I know I am awake.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting on your lucid dream experience.Now I am going to read more on lucid dreaming it is very interesting. Thanks for this post so i can have something new to find out about :) BTW I also love the movie Avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. I think the whole experience is quite thrilling, I tend to write my dreams down a lot since I think there mostly wierd and like to read up on it.
    Thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete