Monday 30 January 2012

Working in Sainsburys and a Dog Chase

It starts on a til in sainsburys. There I am having the time of my life. I'm not serving anyone, hence why I am having the time of my life. A customer comes with a trolley full of shopping. I then start to panic. I put things through the scanner, but it doesn't work. So I pull it from the til and stand up with it. It sill doesn't work, and I become more angry. I then walk to the wall and hold it out. It still doesn't work. So I sit back down and sigh. Someone walks over to me, so I stuff it in their hands and walk off. I also remember saying, 'I want to go back to the British Heart Foundation'. Weird. 

Then I remember being in a building. Windows on my left and black walls on my right. And dogs outside. I manage to break out the windows and a dog comes up to me. I talk to it, which is mine. Again, weird, I don't really like dogs. Then we are being chased by other dogs up a hill. And then I wake up in the real world. My dreams are becoming more weird now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment